The Fruit of Our Labors

Started by Alboy, July 08, 2007, 04:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alboy

A while back in my Dad's sunday school class while I was visiting him in Missouri the lesson was on GRACE and how th Lord helped thosre that believed in HIM.

Part of the lesson was on the FRUIT OF OUR LABOR and how we fall short with out the grace of our LORD.

While I believe that to be true I take a different view from the one of GOD punishing us for not following his lead. I think he just lets us enjoy the fruit of our labor with out the added benefits of his.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

motor (deceased)

Grace, the free unmerited favor of God..oh where would this poor soul be without the grace of God..
Just an ole sinner saved by grace

davidlt89

very interesting Alboy, glad to hear your thoughts. Thank the Lord for his unfailing Grace. I too Alboy believe God does not punish us for not following him, he gave everyone a free will to do what they choose. I choose Jesus Christ and thank the Lord I have that option. God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Tags: