Passed in the UN on Sept. 27, 2015

Started by gitano, November 30, 2015, 12:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

Have a read. I'm not getting my panties in a bunch over this because, thankfully, the UN doesn't have any teeth. Yet.

I'm posting this link to provide access to information. Please keep comments brief and relevant.

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld

Paul

PS - There are other articles at that site that I found interesting. Here's one: http://www.offthegridnews.com/current-events/this-supreme-court-case-soon-may-remove-your-right-to-hire-a-lawyer/

Which goes directly to "Asset Forfeiture" laws.

And: http://www.offthegridnews.com/current-events/a-ban-on-single-family-homes/

Which surprises me only in that it wasn't Portland, Oregon that was trying that.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

drinksgin (deceased)

I cannot decide if they are smoking something or shooting up something, either way, it is nonsense  babble.

:huh::cens::cens:
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

gitano

Just goes to show you what membership in the UN means.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jamie.270

Beware the equity peddlers.  
They are more than ready to trade your opportunity for their version of an equitable outcome, heedless of effort along the way, and the sovereignty of those they would enslave.

It's long past time to pitch the U.N. off our shores.
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

Jorge in Oz

A corrupt organisation and a toothless tiger.

We had a talk at an internal auditors convention a few years back from the director of internal audit of the UN. She needed to have armed body guards at all times as she had been offered bribes and her life had been threatened many times by corrupt officials for uncovering fraudulent and corrupt behaviour. She was obviously being paid danger money as part of her contract. Sad state of affairs. Must be like being in internal audit at FIFA but maybe those auditors took the bribes.
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

gitano

As I grow older I begin to see how much we humans are exactly the same as we have been for the last 7000 years. It's the same old song, it's just being sung by different tyrants and their fools sing the chorus.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jorge in Oz

So true. So hard to find leaders that can put self interest aside for the greater good. Bit idealistic I guess but this should be the norm instead of the exception.
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

Tags: