I am weak when it comes to Sakos.

Started by sakorick, May 13, 2015, 01:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

Several years ago I sold my M78 .22. It never shot real good.....but I missed it. I saw this P94S on GB and now all is back to normal. ANIB with the box and papers and.....it shoots real real good. Here is my first 50 yard group.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

recoil junky

That's better than "real real good" that's FANTASTIC!!! My 213T shoots almost that good.

What ammo?

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Here ya go Rick, will get em to you before your bunny season!

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

sakorick

Quote from: j0e_bl0ggs;139354Here ya go Rick, will get em to you before your bunny season!

Thanks Alain and Steve. Friends for life!
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

farmboy

If I can get some pictures on here I would ask if you could identify if this gun is a rebranded sako. A friend bought a north american arms 22. Not the north american arms that made mini revolvers but a small Canadian company from the forties and fifties. On a sako collectors website it appears that the company bought actions from sako and barreled them here and sold them. It is a 22 lr grizzly model 20 they never sold guns in the USA. I will see if I can get a picture posted. By the way nice gun and a great group.

gitano

If you are having trouble posting pictures, farmboy, just email them to me and I'll see that they get posted.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: