'Odd walking stick"

Started by buckshot roberts, August 14, 2012, 01:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckshot roberts

I was given some old rolled up rug's a while back, the lady that gave'm to me said they had some stuff inside, I got'm home and rolled'm out and found this old cane, it's not to old but the top comes off and a it's spring loaded and this vile shoot's up ,and one end has a cork in it take it out and you can smell a oder of bourbon,I don't think it's to old, I can not find anything about it...........Ron

We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

recoil junky

That's not odd, that's cool!! :biggthumpup:

I'm sure a google search would tell you more than you need to know about the stick.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

buckshot roberts

B.J. Holladay private keep is a brand of sour mash bourbon, so the cane must to have been sold along with the whiskey's..........I still can not find anything on the cane...........Ron..........it is cool..........

We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Alboy

They were very useful during prohibition and now if you are going in some where they prefer you buy thir whiskey.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

gitano

QuoteThat's not odd, that's cool!!
EGGZACTLY!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: