Eric's bow buck

Started by sakorick, December 27, 2010, 04:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

I picked up the trophy this morning at the taxidermist. Wow....what a beautiful job. Take a good look at the mass of the bucks main beam above the rosen. The one on the left was his gun trophy last year and the one on the right with the L side triple G1 was his bow kill this year. What a pair! Regards, Rick.

Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Bill Thibeault

Rick,

Eric's two trophy bucks make up what is no doubt the finest corner of your living room.  Most guys hope to get one such deer in a lifetime, yet Eric, being only 33, already has two.  That's not luck, that's skill.  As the old saying goes, "It ain't bragging if you can do it."

I'll bet he adds many more trophys to your wall before he's through. My best wishes to both of you.

Take care, old warrior,
Bill.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."(George Orwell)

davidlt89

I have to get to your farm if it kills me!!!! nice looking deer! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Hunterbug

Thoes are some nice deer! One of these days I'll get a white tail.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

MountainMafia

Very impressive! Those are excellent trophies for any mans home. It appears that the taxidermy work is excellent also. Congratulations
...that\'s my story, and I am sticking to it

Tags: