Winter 07

Started by sakorick, December 28, 2007, 03:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

Here is a pic looking west from my range just before 4 more inches came down......I hate this global warming!:Banghead: Regards, Rick. Oops, the 100 and 200 yard targets are reversed......easy to do when you are 62 (tomorrow).
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

davidlt89

Need a lot more snow Rick, I can still see the grass.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Clueless

beautiful picture!

what is snow? we're in the 40s and 50s  here.:undecided:
A mind always employed is always happy. This is the true secret, the grand recipe, for felicity.
Thomas Jefferson

bowhunter 51

It's pert'ty.......Makes me wanna track somethin' down...............BH51........
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

Antler3

Oh my so close to us down here. We just missed that one. In fact we have skirted two or three already this year. The big ice storm just missed us too !  We were right on the line of frozen stuff and we got cold rain. It'll get us eventually though. Beautiful picture  !  Stay warm ! And Happy New Year !
ANTLER 3

Paul Hoskins

Nice picture Rick but the white stuff sucks. Looks like a really good place to whack a deer. I like being able to sit in one field and see through the woods into another field like that while deer hunting. They don't have a clue.

A happy early B day to you. Congratulations and many more to you...........Paul H

Tags: