The Savage Model 99

Started by buckshot roberts, July 24, 2006, 11:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

recoil junky

Paul, the peep was sent out about an hour ago, USPS priority mail :biggthumpup:

Hopefully I'll get to shoot it soon :greentongue:

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

gitano

I have to take back all of those things I said about you. Well, some of 'em anyway.

I'll let you know as soon as it arrives. I'm ordering the screw set tonight.

Thanks, RJ.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Alboy

Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

gitano

I had not, Al. $2 each AND collectible puts me off these I think. I can get Normas, properly headstamped for $1.58 each.

Thanks. I'm going to keep an eye on it. If some 'collector' doesn't pick 'em up, I might.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

recoil junky

Glad to hear the peep got there intact. I was worried the "box" wouldn't hold up in transit. I was surprised when I got your message and it had arrived so soon. :eek:

Now you need to get it put back together so I can see what "our" rifle looks like. :greentongue:

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Tags: