UFO's, Aliiens, Oh my.

Started by mtnpenny, August 17, 2008, 11:38:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtnpenny

Many of you will recall that on July 8, 1947, a little over 60 years ago, witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object (UFO) with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and cattle ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico. This is a well-known incident that many say has long been covered up by the U.S. Air Force and other federal agencies and organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of April 1948, nine months after that historic day, the following people were born:
Albert A. Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
John F. Kerry
William J. Clinton
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep?
I certainly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for you. It did for me. No wonder THEY support The Bill To Help Illegal Aliens,
Now you Know.
mtn_penny
Save a life.
Become an organ donor today.

clicky > http://dragcave.net/user/mtnpenny < click

Alboy

Mtn Penny your conservative roots are showing, good for you, It is interesting.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

Stryker

This would have been hilarious if True.... Only one on the list was even close to the April 1948 date and that was Al Gore who was born in March of 1948. Of course kids are born early all the time, and that would explain so much :biggthumpup:
- Mark

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wonderng if they made a difference. The MARINES don\'t have that problem."
- President Ronald Reagan 1985

noel

I think your onto to something mtn penny!those people act and talk as though they're from another planet and try to pull the wool over everyones eyes! good one...Noel
Better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!
member;National Fiirearms Assocciation
Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters
gun owners of Canada
North American Hunting Club

Tags: