The Big Boar

Started by gitano, October 28, 2004, 11:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick

I can understand that!   I guess, for me, having shot a ton of pigs in that area, it just seems steep.   We used to pay about that much apiece for the year-round hunting rights on one of the ranches he hunts now, and that fee included 2 hogs and a deer...then Bub passed away and his widow got nervous about being sued after selling off a bunch of the land and making a lot of money.   With Kyler, you have a licensed and insured guide versus us bozos....

gitano

I've been out of town (in Nashville) for about a week Pat. Lemme know how your conversations work out with Kyler, and good luck gettting a pig hunt in!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

BuckBox Displays

That was a great story!  Good, descriptive, and best of all...looks like you had a blast, CONGRATS!

Fortunate Son

Paul - I really enjoyed your story.  Thanks for posting it.  I only wish I could do something like that with my dad before he passes on.  He is 87 now and with a mediport and pacemaker it is hard for him to shoot a rifle or shotgun.  

Glenn - I was stationed at Ft. Ord when they closed.  Helped move an Artillery BN from there to Ft. Lewis.  It was a beautiful place.
Mike In MS
NRA For Life
Army For 30

Tags: