Jack Russel - or wish I had a camera...

Started by j0e_bl0ggs (deceased), February 08, 2015, 09:00:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Took the Krico out after being inspired by Rick and his rabbit hunting.  I fitted an Aimpoint 2MOA red dot and wanted to try some of the  new 22lr ammo. Doggo was snuffling around and put up a pheasant which flew into the corner stanchion of the barn then fell out of the sky, doggo gave chase and brought it back to me! This mutt is smart! Wish I had the camera with me at the time.
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

gitano

I had always heard that terriers were very smart dogs, but until I owned a couple I didn't realize how smart they really were. But... never heard of a "retriever" Jack Russel!

No cell phone camera?

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking

Jorge in Oz

"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

Tags: