Eric's Buck

Started by sakorick, October 23, 2021, 01:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

Eric nailed a 12 pointer. He missed on the 30yard shot but the Does continued to feed so the Buck walked back out and gave him a second chance at 40 yards. In all the excitement he grabbed another arrow and hit the Buck thru the rear of both lungs and passed through. The Buck took off and Eric found the arrow and called me. The arrow he hit the buck with was a small head (1inch) he keeps for Yote and Bobcats. The Buck left no blood trail but we found him in about 45 minutes. He made  about 160 yards and dropped stone dead. It's his second biggest Bow Buck he has ever shot and was really tickled....so was I![/SIZE]
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

branxhunter

That's a very good effort. The cam gear is extremely effective, even in that photo.

Marcus

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

fire717

Quote from: branxhunter;156064That's a very good effort. The cam gear is extremely effective, even in that photo.

Marcus

Wal-Marts best!!

Jamie.270

I don't know jack about bows,...
But I know bucks and that one's a DANDY!

Congrats Eric!
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

sakorick

I looked at last years pictures and found him. He was a 10 point last year and we passes on him!

gemihur

Congrats, Eric!
I'm jealous

Nelsdou

That's a great buck. Smart for calling for aid on tracking and a quick find.
Put it into perspective; we live on a rock hurtling through space, what could be scarier than that?

Hunterbug

Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Paul Hoskins

Great buck, Eric. Better than anything I ever killed. .....Congrat's.  ......Paul H .....

gitano

Quote from: sakorick;156069I looked at last years pictures and found him. He was a 10 point last year and we passes on him!

Post those pics from last year, please.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

Quote from: gitano;156105Post those pics from last year, please.

Paul

It may take awhile but I'll look!

davidlt89

Beautiful deer!! your grow some big ones out that way Rick!! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Tags: