Don is gone

Started by Alboy, February 08, 2016, 09:37:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alboy

Got a call about 8 PM from Judeth (Don's little sister/executor and care giver of Vinnie) last night.

Ms V is not doing well and was moved from assisted living to hospital last night, with hospice in the near future.

Broken heart and missing Don seems to be the main problem. Ms V has been in bad health for a long time.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

gitano

That news is not surprising.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jorge in Oz

Really sad.

For the believers, we need to be praying for Ms V and for those that don't believe you are most welcomed to try as well.
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

sakorick

My thoughts and prayers are with her.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Alboy

Venie is gone to be with don.
Judith Rinks

Judith Rinks, Like Don she wanted no service. We will spread their ashes on their place by the lake.

Al Smith

Al Smith Judith, thank you for all you have done. this is never easy. I will be in touch.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

gitano

I am saddened, but not surprised.

May they both now rest in peace.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jorge in Oz

Rest in Peace Don & Venie.

I felt very sad for her that she went so quick after Don.

My condolences to Judith and her family.
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

22hornet

Sorry for Don's wife to pass so quickly after his death. Very sad.
"Belief:" faith in something taught, as opposed to "knowledge:" which is awareness borne of experience.

buckshot roberts

my thoughts and prayers....Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Tags: