Started by RatherBHuntin, July 31, 2014, 03:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

Excellent, Glenn!

Great stuff!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

fine work Glenn!!! I was going to try and make some garments this winter with fur but leather is on my mind! Got a guy bringing me a buck skin here soon!!! gonna see what I can do!!!!! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

RatherBHuntin

Thank you gentlemen.  The customers were happy with them.  Is that buckskin as in buckskin leather or a buck's skin?  Either one will give you something good to work with.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

davidlt89

its a deer skin. Gonna try a hair off tan and see what kind of leather I get!! then we will see what we can make! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Tags: