Sad news about Daryl

Started by Daryl (deceased), July 28, 2012, 12:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vermonster

So sorry to hear Janelle.  I always intended to hook up with him if I ever made it back to my cousin's near Sierra Vista.  It never worked out, and then this all happened.

You're very strong to be able to come on here and post this.  All of our prayers are with you and the family.  Daryl was a huge part of this site, and will be greatly missed.

God bless!

buckshot roberts

My paryers go out to you Janelle,Daryl was a big part of the THL family and he will be missed ............Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Jorge in Oz

Janelle, thank you for letting us know, I'm sure even writing those words must have been so hard for you and we appreciate them very much. Daryl will be sorely missed by all. He was one of the first guys to welcome me to The Hunters Life and always added value to any thread that he commented on. Our condolences from our family here in Australia and we are so sorry for your loss Janelle. Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Daryl, Rest in Peace, we'll miss you dude.

Blessings

Jorge
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

Daryl (deceased)

Just in case anyone wants to,  there is a memorial page at http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Daryl-Livingston&lc=2559&pid=158837273&mid=5186858   that people can post on that will be up for a year.  There is also a video on the right hand side of the screen.

and Thank you for all of your warm thoughts and wishes.

Janelle
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

rockinbbar

It was with great sadness that I got this phone call from Janelle this afternoon. Daryl & I have been friends a long time, and hunted and ridden horses together too.

I will miss him! Already do!

Ride the long pasture Amigo!

Barry
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

JaDub

God Speed Daryl............  we will ALWAYS remember you.

JaDub

Do see the tribute video........

branxhunter

Sad news indeed.

Daryls most active involvement with this site seems to predate my lurking here, however I have read through a lot of the history here and he figures prominently - a real pillar of this "community".

In God's rest,

Marcus

gitano

I am deeply saddened by this news. You have confirmed my fears.

My heart goes out to you Janelle. When I spoke with Daryl, there was always a brightening of his tone when he spoke of you. You were clearly the love of his life.

Daryl was a good man.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

RatherBHuntin

For those that haven't been around as some of the others, Daryl is one of the founders of this site, and has always been in the forground or background keeping it up and keeping it the wonderful community that it is, where civil discussions can be had and the kids can browse without fear of seeing something they shouldn't (my son has always looked over my shoulder here and likes to read all the hunting stories).  He hadn't been active of late due to his health, but he was still here.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

Fieldmor77

Sorry to here of your loss Janelle, sad news for sure, Daryl's input here will be sorely missed by all.

mtnpenny

Thank you all for all your kind words.  It has been the worst two weeks of my life.  my head keeps telling my heart what to do but most days my heart wins.

It is with great sadness that I must also ask if anyone is up for adopting Daryl's airedales.   As we were living on only Daryl's income for the last couple of years I am having a difficult time financially, therefore I must downsize.  

mtn_penny
Save a life.
Become an organ donor today.

clicky > http://dragcave.net/user/mtnpenny < click

gitano

I like Airedales a lot, having had one of my own, but getting them to Alaska would be harder on them than me. If you don't find a friend that can take them, there are Airedale "rescue" agencies. Here one I found in AZ: http://swairedalerescue.org/

If you perform a google search on "Arizona Airedale Rescue", there are many leads.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

mtnpenny

They could fly.......

Actually the dogs and I are in Colorado.  I did contact the Colorado rescue group about a month ago but nothing yet.  So I thought I would put it out there and see if someone else might be interested.

Janelle
mtn_penny
Save a life.
Become an organ donor today.

clicky > http://dragcave.net/user/mtnpenny < click

12 gauge

My dear lord, I am so sorry! I Regret not having been on here enough, my heartfelt prayers and condolences to your family and to Daryl. I know this post is much to late but I truly would like to put my condolences in! R.I.P Daryl and God Bless
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

Tags: