Ultimate Hunting Rig

Started by RatherBHuntin, November 28, 2004, 06:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RatherBHuntin

I could use one of these!
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

Alboy

Thats a good looking rig alright.

Pretty well fits what I need on my pick up. The only addition would be a helmet slave for the up front machine gun.

Remember if you go postal in traffic to only shoot the ones behind you so you can still drive off.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Daniel in Ak

I sure could use that for grizzlies.I hate getting any closer than a 100 yards anymore.Daniel

Dragonfly

I love the rig but sorta over kill don't you think?:rolleyes:

rockinbbar

Oh, I don't think it's overkill Draggy!

Think how crime would go down having that run around in the Neighborhood Watch program...LOL.

Rockin' :)
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

RatherBHuntin

I prefer to think of it as "well prepared" not overkill Draggy. Besides, it's all in the shot placement, stick em right behind the ribs and you wont lose any meat. Might even completely field dress the animal at the same time.
:D
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

Dragonfly

I love the Neighbor Hood Watch thing LOL!!! WOW it would cut down on crime with some of these red necks running around on those things...LOL!!!!  Hummm I might like to have one of those rigs myself.  Sorta be a "exterminator" :D LOL!!!

And you are right too ratherb might field dress and everything for you.  Alls you'd have to do is just haul him out!! LOL!! I wonder if they could have a cut,wrap, and dress thing on that rig????:rolleyes:

Daniel in Ak

hmmmm! draggy you might be onto something.How bout we go in on a vaccumm sealer that plugs into the accessory outlet on the bike? You got me thinking now.....Daniel

Shotgunhemi

COOL!!! Yeah id love one of those. Its 6 years jail if busted with a semi auto in this country. If i got busted with one of those?........Well i think id be in for life lol:D
Chris

SSAA DEERSTALKERS CLUB

Tags: