A Good Morning To All

Started by Alboy, March 28, 2007, 04:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alboy

Well I will kick up the fire and get a pot brewing.

Breakfast is going to go the easy route this morning. Oatmeal with apples and cinnamon. Add and flavor to your hearts content.

Bacon and sausage on the side.

Sliced tomatoes

Going to be a fast and furious day for me. Use the paper cups and plastic utenzils and toss 'em in the fire, that wil take of the dish washing.

Check you guys this afternoon.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

nrthrn_maine_hunter

Had to eat and run, -class-.
Thanks for getting it started!
Some things are real whether you believe in them or not!

Gunslingergirl

I'm having a cream cheese strusel muffin this morning, but thought I would stop by and say hi.

Morning everyone!

GSG
We still do not know one-thousandth of one percent
of what nature has revealed to us.
Albert Einstein

Jay Edward (deceased)

Quote from: Gunslingergirl;59953I'm having a cream cheese strusel muffin this morning...  GSG

Shame on you... I'm going to tell your nutritionist and your mother... and not necessarily in that order.:clown:

I'm on the run myself.  Just enough time to say 'Howdy', fill my briefcase with oatmeal and head for the door.  I've got an article to write, a meeting to attend and preparation for a 6 to 9 p.m. class.  I'm teaching Hunter's Ed all this week with a Field Day on Saturday.  In between I've got a contract to examine before signature.  Sheeesh!  

Next week ought to be a little better as I have only one Bowhunter Ed class to teach.  In the meantime I hope you all will keep the campfire burning and a pot on the rock.

buckshot roberts

:sleeping: Alboy thank's for the chow... I'll be chewing on that sausage on the way to work.... like Jay I'm on the run this morning.... it's my monday... ya'll have a good hump day...LOL... see ya soon, Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Gunslingergirl

Yeah, I know I slid a bit nutritionwise this morning.  But I had a big bowl of fruit for lunch, so that has to even things out at least a bit.

GSG
Albert Einstein

English

That breakfast sure sounds better than the "Mcgriddle" thingy I ate on the way to the hospital this morning.   My wife is having a bit of surgery and I'm sitting here in the waiting room bored to tears.  I'm doing as much as possible to avoid finishing my Louis L'amour before the doc finishes with my wife!!!  

You guys have a great rest of the day.

Mike
BAD RIVER FIEST

Gunslingergirl

Mike,

I hope everything went well.  From the sounds of your post it wasn't anything serious, but I know any hospital visit isn't fun.

GSG
Albert Einstein

Tags: