NUMBER FOUR

Dead animals!! :biggthumpup:
Dont worry, I have a cunning plan...

babbyc1000

NUMBER FIVE

5 round clips for an old .303 rifle, dated 1941!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Gunslingergirl

We have birds and bunnies and deer.  And for some reason, a RV storage yard next door, right next to the horse pasture.  I guess someone is renting out the land.  

Makes for some interesting contrasts.

GSG
We still do not know one-thousandth of one percent
of what nature has revealed to us.
Albert Einstein

babbyc1000

did you see no 5 GSG????

now thats what youll find in the countryside in northern ireland!!

Daryl (deceased)

Did someone say "prickly bushes"?
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Gunslingergirl

I've never found ammo in the countryside.  Nor cactus for that matter, although I live in Michigan so I wouldn't be likely to find any.  

We are starting to see a few brave flowers though.
We still do not know one-thousandth of one percent
of what nature has revealed to us.
Albert Einstein

nrthrn_maine_hunter

still just snow here
real exciting
once the snow melts, who knows what will be uncovered
Some things are real whether you believe in them or not!

Alboy

The ammo is pretty neat.

I found a spent 9mm bullet in the drive way here at work one day. Looked like a drive by shot from some bored idiot.

Animal parts are pretty easy to come by in this part of the world, especially coon, possum, cow, sheep, goats, pigs.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

buckshot roberts

:biggthumpup: Yep, ya never know, I came upon this cow skull when rabbit hunting this past fall, Why it was so far back in the hill's I don't know, but with two holes in it's head ......... rustlers, Ron

[/QUOTE]
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

babbyc1000

the dogs are great at finding anything like that. skulls, bones, legs, anything that was once alive they find it and chew it. oh well, could be worse i suppose, at least they didnt find the .303's!!

worst bit is tho ill have to hand them into the cops to be destroyed. if i get caught with them without a licence i could be up a creek if they wanted to push charges... :(

Paul Hoskins

None of this is as good as the abandoned still I found in the mountain behind the house many years ago. With several Mason jars of good stuff tucked away here and there in the rocks...........Paul H

buckshot roberts

:biggthumpup: Paul I ran across that skull, over in "Bell" county, it was way back in the wood's,

:eek: babbyc100, do you need a lics' for each cal, or is it because it's  army ammo.. Ron  
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Tags: