I Got My Licence For The Ruger!!!!!!

Started by babbyc1000, February 12, 2007, 09:48:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

babbyc1000

i Finally Got My Licence For The Ruger 10/22!!!

im Picking It Up Tomorrow Morning!!

wooo Hoooooooo!!!
Dont worry, I have a cunning plan...

Daryl (deceased)

Good to hear, Babby.  Congrat's!

Just goes to show that good things come to those who wait...

well, unless you don't have to wait, but we won't go there, huh?

;)

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

babbyc1000

im saying nothing mate, nothing could bring me down at the minute!!!!

im glad i finally got it anyway!

Gunslingergirl

So what will you go shoot with that gun?

I'm sure you already have a cunning plan for it. :biggthumpup:

GSG
We still do not know one-thousandth of one percent
of what nature has revealed to us.
Albert Einstein

babbyc1000

well yeah kinda...

ive got a new stock, auto bolt release, muzzle break, extended mag release, fore grip with integral bipod, torch, sling, clamp on bipod, 2 plain fore grips, red dot sight, 3 - 9 mag scope, 6 - 24 mag scope with illuminated reticule, two 10 round mags that clip together, 50 round drum mag and ive also made a riser block to fit on top if the stock. so you could say i have a cunning plan for what im going to do with it!!

the problem is its the only rifle ill be allowed for a while (few years at least) so it has to fulfill every role ill need it for; target shooting, pest control during both day and night, and general hunting as well.

this is one of the reasons i picked a 10/22, they just seem so versatile, plus i wont need anything bigger than a .22lr for what im going to do. so im counting down the hours, minutes and seconds til i go pick it up! its worse than being a kid at chrstmas!!

edit - also forgot to mention 2 non magnifying illuminated reticule scopes, and a blue beam torch as well as the other one.... now i put it all down think i just slightly went overboard... ;o)

Alboy

CONGRATS

Sounds like you are almost good to go. Just have to figure what hangs on the gun and what hangs around your neck now.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

babbyc1000

thanks alboy! oh dont worry i got that all figured! this is where itll get boring....

bipod+grip, 3-9 mag scope and 10 round mags for hunting.

6-24 mag scope, bipod and 50 round drum for target shooting.

torch, red dot sight, fore grip, non mag illuminated scope - hunting rats around the old yard, or 3 - 9 scope for taking down any other pests like foxes or dogs after sheep!

well i bought the rifle on 28th july 2006, so as you can see ive had plenty of time to work out in my head what ill use the rifle for, what extras ill need, and how im going to use them. all i need to do now is to see if any of my planning works.... ;o)

babbyc1000

well thought id better put this up just to complete the thread...

TA - DAAAAA!

Alboy

Now that is one serious looking 22 LR of a 10/22

Do not forget to show us the targets as you work it out.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

babbyc1000

thanks alboy, she was going well yesterday, im not long home today so ill see if i can squeeze in a couple of hours practice now, ill keep ya posted!

Tags: