Friday morning in the Lodge

Started by Jay Edward (deceased), February 02, 2007, 06:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay Edward (deceased)

Welllll... the weather hasn't moderated any... it's still cold at 16 degrees.  So come on into the Lodge and I'll whip ya up some hotcakes, bacon, sausage, fried potatos and onions, toast with Raspberry jam and fresh ground, fresh brewed, steamin' hot coffee from Peruvian beans.  The Lodge is warm and room for about eight at a time.

Afterwards we'll grab our small caliber smokepoles and see if the rabbits are gettin' out of hand.

Gunslingergirl

I'm up for that breakfast.  Can you have someone stop by and make it for me tomorrow morning about 9 or so?  

I won't be in the Lodge though.  Way too cold here for that.  

GSG
We still do not know one-thousandth of one percent
of what nature has revealed to us.
Albert Einstein

Paul Hoskins

Jay, that's a mighty fine looking lodge and the food sounds great. Sorry but I just finished a bowl of soup beans with mustard greens, chopped onions and cornbread. A little Cajun seasoning helps too. Adds more flavor. Sure could use a fresh mess of fried rabbit tonight tho..............Paul H

Hunterbug

Good morning everyone. It's cold here but the sun is out. The good news is the rodent didn't see his shadow so spring should be here soon.:2thumbsup: I'm going coyote hunting in the morning and hope to post pictures tomorow evening. Everyone have a great day, see ya!
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Tags: