typical weather

Started by babbyc1000, January 17, 2007, 04:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

babbyc1000

well sods law is getting me again.

all week during the weather has been ok, a bit windy but still nice and bright outside, and no rain. so i decided that id get the gf to wake me up at 7am when shes going to work. i gave her strict instructions that i was to be got out of bed no matter what, 1st because i have to put the bins out as the binmen come on thursdays, and 2nd cos i want to go out shooting and be set up before its bright so i get a good go at the crows. however... :undecided:

it is now pouring down rain. when i say pouring down, i mean theres a little river flowing down the driveway. the kinda weather that you just makes you want to lie in bed. on top of that the weather forecast is for severe gales, so even if its dry enough to go out (im not worried about the rain but the fields will be 12" deep mud at this rate) ill be trying to shoot crows travelling at 80mph. the worst of it is im still going to have to get up no matter what because i deliberately didnt put the bins out, so i couldnt just roll over and go back to sleep.:Banghead:

there goes another cunning plan.... :hat:
Dont worry, I have a cunning plan...

Daryl (deceased)

Hmm....

My wife and I almost always wake up early.  It's not unusual for me to be online here checking things at 3:30 or 4:00 AM.  5:30 AM is considered sleeping in.

Tomorrow I'll be gone by 5:30 or so.  Going out to see if I can call a coyote or three, and my wife's made up her mind to go with me.

Typical weather?  Nothing is typical; as the saying here goes, Arizona weather is only predicted by strangers and fools! ;)

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Gunslingergirl

We're supposed to get slammed with lake effect snow this weekend.  

Works for me.  I'm still recovering from SHOT Show so my my plans include moving from my couch to my computer and back again.

It can snow as much as it likes.  (Or is that tempting the snow gods?)

GSG
We still do not know one-thousandth of one percent
of what nature has revealed to us.
Albert Einstein

Tags: