Attention Buckshot Roberts

Started by davidlt89, December 20, 2006, 12:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

Ron,
   back in july you posted  some directions on how to tear apart a Winchester model 94 rifle. I think they were for a post 64. I want to tear apart a model 1894 and I put it next to my model 94 and they are slightly different. can you tell me where you got the directions? Also, if anyone else has advice on this, can you let me know. I can't find any schematics on the 1894 anywhere. thanks.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

drinksgin (deceased)

Numrich has downloadable blownup drawings, pay by credit card, download, print and in 10 minutes you are ready to go.
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

Jay Edward (deceased)

Quote from: davidlt89;54634Also, if anyone else has advice on this, can you let me know. I can't find any schematics on the 1894 anywhere. thanks.

The complete disassembly for the Model 94 is available as a portion of a binder from Brownells David.  I purchased mine many years ago when I decided that I needed detailed schematics for specific firearms.

They are very clear and take you through step by step (pin by pin) in the disassembly procedure.  It involes some 6 or 7 pages with diagrams on both sides... on the other hand, I have the quick method/diagram which I would be pleased to send you.  They are too large to be posted on the forum but I could send them via email.

Let me know via a PM.

buckshot roberts

:DHey Jay and drinks;) gin got ya covered, Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

davidlt89

Jay,
   I think the first set of directions you are talking about are what Ron sent me and I still have them. I noticed that the 1894 was put together slightly different than my 94. Is this because my 94 was made after 1964? I guess I am just wondering if there is a set of directions specifice to the model 1894. If not Jay, go ahead and send me what you got. my email is davidlt89@yahoo.com. thanks.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Tags: