Up and at 'em! Breakfast is served...

Started by Daryl (deceased), November 20, 2004, 04:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryl (deceased)

Per RumRunner's request:

This morning we're having Huevos Rancheros consisting of fresh hand pressed masa tortillas smothered in onions, cheese, enchilada sauce and topped with eggs cooked any way you like 'em. Fresh made pico de gallo (picante salsa) made with tomatoes, onion, a bit of celantro, chili peppers, bell peppers, a bit of lime juice, and then salted and peppered to taste!

There's chorrizo, tortilla chips, and a steaming stack of tortillas to go with it.

If you've still room for it, I'll make up some flan for dessert, or maybe Hondo will contribute again?

Dad gum, I'm getting hungry writing this! LOL

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

rockinbbar

Oh Man!

Thanks Az, That sets my mornin' up real well.
I love flan....

Ya'll have a great weekend!

Rockin'
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

Jay Edward (deceased)

And I thought it was just the weather that was hot down there.

Running cool up here...there's a skiff of snow almost down the valley floor.  'Trackin' snow' as they call it.

Lots of work to do out in the wood shop today so I'd better keep motatin' along.

See ya all around the boards.

RumRunner

Azi....Whut can a man say? It jes don't get no better! Well worth da ride!

Thanks Partner, might just have to spend the night, and do yer chorse fer ya, suspecting there might be a leftover or two fer morrow's start up! Pass me nother one 'em tortillas, with some of that cow butter...please.
Walk softly and carry a big ol\' Smoothbore!

Hunterbug

AX, thanx for the breakfast. We got a dusting of snow here last night and we're supposed to get more today. Well, I'd better get moving. I have to run some errands including to Sportsmans Warehouse. :D Everyone have a great day, see ya!
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Dragonfly

Thanks for adding the ingredients AZ.  Now I have a clue what I'm eating:D

Sounds great!!! Makes me hungry for Mexican food too.  Maybe the hubby will take me out for supper tonight to eat Mexican.  We have a great little Mexican restaurant here and I've been craving Mexican all week!!!

It's a overcast, rainy, windy, cool day here.  Temp is 58 but it seems cooler and very damp.
Great day for a good nap!!!!;)

12 gauge

Good morning everyone!

Or to me reffered to as "good evening!"

It is 12:55 pm..

And me and my folks are about to head out on a evening hunt at our property, that is why i wasn't here early this morning, we went on a morning hunt, didn't see anything but we ran off 4 hunters that were running dogs on our property without permission! They claimed that they had permission, but they didn't...

They killed 1 spike and that's all we know about...

anyway, if we see them again this evening, we will just run them off again!

Thanks for the grub!

I hope everyone has a great day!

And draggy, have a great nap!

God bless :D
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

Tags: