Be Glad

Started by motor (deceased), August 21, 2006, 06:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

motor (deceased)

29 But I am poor and sorrowful: let thy salvation, O God, set me up on high.
30 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.
31 This also shall please the LORD better than an ox or bullock that hath ho rns and hoofs.
32 The humble shall see this, and be glad: and your heart shall live that seek God.
33 For the LORD heareth the poor, and despiseth not his prisoners.
34 Let the heaven and earth praise him, the seas, and every thing that moveth therein.
35 For God will save Zion, and will build the cities of Judah: that they may dwell there, and have it in possession.
36 The seed also of his servants shall inherit it: and they that love his name shall dwell there in.. Psalm 69:29-36 KJV.

If you are feeling poorly and downhearted today, you can still be glad. if you know Christ as your Saviour..if we would just stop defending our sins and humbly admit that God's ways are right, we could have that joy unspeakable and that peace that passeth all understanding..joy is a right relationship with God..
Have a great week and tell someone about Jesus!
Just an ole sinner saved by grace

davidlt89

how right you are. And when you get that joy, you never want to let it go. AMEN
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

motor (deceased)

Amen on  repent before payday..
Just an ole sinner saved by grace

Tags: