Snowy breakfast

Started by rockinbbar, November 14, 2004, 06:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockinbbar

Good mornin'!

There's a foot of snow new this morning.....

Ho-Made buttermilk pancakes with cowbutter, & warm syrup, Eggs, scrambled with sausage, Hot coffee, & milk to help with the pancakes....

More snow on the way.

Ya'll enjoy.

Rockinbbar
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

Daryl (deceased)

Thanks Rockin'!  It's raining here this morning, and snowing a little up in northern Arizona.  We need all the moisture we can get, so it's good to see.

No snow here yet.  It'll likely be at least another month or so for us, if we get any at all.  Some years we do, some we don't.

Would be nice to have some though; I like calling critters in the snow!

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Jay Edward (deceased)

No snow here either...just overcast and cold (mild).  Took my love out to breakfast overlooking the Clark's Fork but she's weatherin' out a bad cold.  I'm staying as far away from her as possible while maintaining my caring attitude.  Like in that movie...'detached-contact'.

I'm still trying to get caught up on everything (due to my satellite connection snafu) so I'll be scrambling for about a week.  

Anyway, yawl have a good day.

Skip

Thanks for the breakfast rockinbbar!!

Went out in pursuit of a bull elk yesterday, but had to cut the hunt short as I was having cold sweats/chills. Stayed home again today but hoping I'll be fit to go out next weekend.

No snow here in the valley but we have it in the surrounding mountains.

rockinbbar

Bummer, Skip....

Sorry about you cutting the hunt short. but, it's NO fun hunting when you are sick!

Az & Jay, We are up to about 15" now....90%chance of more today & 80% chance tomorrow...

I think I'll wait til it quits, THEN go out & try my luck...I rode the horse yesterday, but not a thing was moving. It'll be a different story after a couple of days. Everything will be hungry then.

Til then, I'll hole up, myself, by the fire & drink eggnog & eat some elk backstrap....LOL.

Rockin'

12 gauge

yes thanks for the breakfast!

I could use a good warm meal by now..

I just got off of work, i was working with drywall for 5 or 6 hours in 40 degree weather!

Cold this morning i can gurantee you!

No snow, we don't get snow until near the middle of December..

december, january and febuary we get tons of snow..

anyway, i hope everyone has a great day and god bless :D
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

Hunterbug

Good morning everyone. Thanx for the breakfast. It's pretty sunny here right now. Not that I get to enjoy it, I have to head off to work. Well, I'd better get moving. Everyone have a great day, see ya!
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

LLANOJOHN (deceased)

Quote from: rockinbbarBummer, Skip....

Sorry about you cutting the hunt short. but, it's NO fun hunting when you are sick!

Az & Jay, We are up to about 15" now....90%chance of more today & 80% chance tomorrow...

I think I'll wait til it quits, THEN go out & try my luck...I rode the horse yesterday, but not a thing was moving. It'll be a different story after a couple of days. Everything will be hungry then.

Til then, I'll hole up, myself, by the fire & drink eggnog & eat some elk backstrap....LOL.

Rockin'
Rockin', you rascal!

by the fire & drink eggnog & eat some elk backstrap...........you really got it TOUGH!!!!!

Finally read your post about the dove hunt over at D'hanis!!! Sounds like you had some fun and sorry we couldn't get together.........next time!

Ol' John
Life Member-NRA-TSRA
Riflesmith-Bolt & Lever Centerfires Only
Left-Hand Creek Rifles
Mark Twain was right-"There is no such thing as too much good whiskey!"
My best advice.."Best to stay outta trees and offa windmills!"

rockinbbar

Yep,

I missed out on meeting & hunting with you then....we are gonna do it again though...
That Cajun Food those boys fixed was more than passable as well....LOL.

Rockin'

Tags: