My Test results

Started by Antler3, June 05, 2006, 08:53:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antler3

The test came back inconclusive. I will be schedualed for a PET scan later in the week. This test should give definite information as to what is going on. Thanks again for all your prayers. I'll let you know.
ANTLER 3

motor (deceased)

thank you and for sure i will continue praying for a good report..God Bless you and yours..
Just an ole sinner saved by grace

buckshot roberts

:) A3  I'm still pulling fer ya, Take care an keep us posted, Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

rockinbbar

Thanks for the update....

WE KNOW you'll be fine! ;)
Keep is posted, as usual.

Thanks, Barry
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

Hiker

Thanks for letting us know.....I'm still praying for you.

Antler3

Great News !!!!  PET scan NEGATIVE !!! Thank you so much for your prayers there is power in prayer. I will be watched for the next two years to see if there is any growth in the nodule. I am so Thankful :).
ANTLER 3

Hunterbug

That's great news. Now hopefully everything will stay status quo. :)
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

motor (deceased)

Praise the LORD..God is good isn't He?
Just an ole sinner saved by grace

buckshot roberts

:) A3  thats some very god news, and I'm happy for ya, Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Antler3

Yes I am so thankful. God is good. Thank you all for your prayers. Lots of prayers were said for me and I Thank you all so much. Praise the Lord, yes sir. Guess i will get to break in my new 270 Browning this fall after all  ;D Well at least get to carry it through the woods ;).
ANTLER 3

Hiker

Amen! Antler3. We are rejoicing with you in the goodness of God. :)

Jay Edward (deceased)

Absolutely first rate news Antler3.  We need all the huntresses we can locate.

Tags: