Good Morn'n planet Earth!!!

Started by bowhunter 51, April 23, 2006, 03:47:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowhunter 51

It's a pleasing 62 degrees here on the river bluff and I am ready to get it ON,...
this lovely morn'n........but what's this?......We got some Hunter/Campers slow
to role out of the ole bag this morning!......C'mon! Up an at'm!......Strong coffee
just'a bubbling on the hot rock at the campfire....breakfast groceries all laid out!
Gettin' up into the mid-80's and I'm ready to hit the woods!.....Got my best
camo's on and my hair slicked back, done scraped my face with my Gerber 650
blade (made in Portland, OR) slap't myself with some smell-good (by Mennen) &
I'm read to Worship................Ya'll come go with me!........................BH51....
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

rockinbbar

Thanks for the coffee there Bowhunter!

If the wind stays dowm I might reaquaint myself with some of my rifles today.

Ya'll have a good Sunday :D

Barry
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

Daryl (deceased)

Yep, a little slow this morning, but then I thought that's what Sundays were for?  S'posed to take it easy today! ;)

Been messing with loads for a new pistola, and might work on that a little more today.  

Wind's been blowing some all night, so it'll no doubt keep it up for a while today.  No use heading into the hills to get sand blasted!

Anyway, y'all take care and have a good day!

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Skip

BH51..thanks for putting the coffee on! Might I recommend trading the Mennen smell good stuff for some good old Hoppes gun oil :)

Sounds like Barry and Daryl will be out shooting today...sounds like a great idea. The weather is great this weekend so I bet ol' Jay Edward will be doing some plinking hisself.

buckshot roberts

;) BH51 thanks for the coffee,and such,I got out of bed  late, we had company last night, it's 61 here an partly sunny,  had some bad thunderstorms all week, We're to shoot a few box of skeets this afternoon,everyone have a good day, Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

LLANOJOHN (deceased)

Friends & Neighbors........!

"YEP" to all of the above...........BBQ brisket is on my bill of fare today!

Ol' John
Life Member-NRA-TSRA
Riflesmith-Bolt & Lever Centerfires Only
Left-Hand Creek Rifles
Mark Twain was right-"There is no such thing as too much good whiskey!"
My best advice.."Best to stay outta trees and offa windmills!"

Jay Edward (deceased)

Retruned from Butte, Montana yesterday late.  Man!  I don't like livin' in Motels.

44 degrees in the Valley of the Clarke's Fork, with sunshine and a light breeze.  Had a quiet breakfast with my love and we've been decompressing from the MAS (Montana Archaeology Society) Conference that we were attending.  The only drawback to these get-togethers is that you come up with more ideas and saddle yourself with more projects.  (It's just that there are so many neat projects to get started.)

Butte is a mining town and we took the time to walk around the 'old town' district.  The architecture is just amazing and it keeps you walkin' with your head lookin' up all the time.  My love compensates by holding on to my shirt and depending on me to keep her from walkin' into things.

I downloaded Corel XP3 onto my hard drive, in place of Corel 12, and it sure is a nice upgrade.  I haven't used it to modify any pictures yet but the controls are more compressed and easier to use.  My love uses CorelDraw in her work and it should have positive effect on the speed with which she is able to assemble graphics.

Wellll, better keep mosyin' along.  See ya all around the boards.

bowhunter 51

:p Ha...Ha...Haaa....I hear ya Skip....I don't know about tha Hoppes gun oil but
I really like tha smell of that Hoppes Nitro bore solvent!........................BH51..
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

Tags: