Come Warm Yourself

Started by Jay Edward (deceased), April 14, 2006, 06:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay Edward (deceased)

43 degrees in the Valley of the Clark's Fork.  Looks like it might be clearing some and warming up to a tolerable degree (pun intended).

Out to the woodshop again today... yesterday was making custom moulding for the living room book case.

The coffee pot is over on that rock with only 2 cups missing (it's a 40 cup pot) and we'll heat up the griddle, put on some flapjacks, eggs, sausages & hash browns as soon as you warm up.

Meanwhile... put your hands towards this:

buckshot roberts

:D Morning Jay, an all members, it's in the high 70's an sunny, Got a few things to do  before now, so have a goodin, an see this evenin, an thanks fer the joe,;) Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Hunterbug

Good morning everyone. Jay, thanx for the coffee and grub. Buckshot, what's going on in your neck of the woods? First you guys have a bunch of tornados now I hear about some little kid being killed in a bear attack. That's why I always take a pistol when I go camping.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

buckshot roberts

:( HB, that was down in Tenn, a very sad thing to have happin, I never leave home with out a firearm, Yep we had some bad weather, now we got Wildfires avery where, man an it's bad,done went an bunred up one of my Huntin spots, just under 3 miles from home, turkey huntin may be a little slow, Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

bowhunter 51

Warm up? getting ta 86 degrees here on the river bluff......Gotta plant the
garden today.....tomatoes, peppers and cucumber......Got garlic knee high &
pick'n greens now about two weeks...Onions out that kazoo!....Got air-cond'
running now!....I ain't heard nuth'n bout a bear attack on a young'n?....Fill me
in...........thanks for the coffee and breakfast........Ya'll have a good'n......BH51
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

Daryl (deceased)

Warm up?  WARM UP???????

You gotta be kidding?

It's 10:45 AM, and 87* outside.  Probably end up in the low 90's today.

The wind's picking up a bit though, and it helps to make it feel a little cooler; that and the high clouds that shade us from the sun a little.

Heck with the coffee.  I'm going to stick with some ice water!

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Daryl (deceased)

Um, Jay?  My wife says that if you want to warm up then you can stop by here.

Don't fall for it though!  She'll liable to put you cleaning the garage or sumthin'!  We were headed to Tucson this morning, but the trip got put off for a week or so.  Since we didn't end up going, that's what we're going today.

That's ok though; I've been complaining about it for some time now, and it's time we emptied it out and decided what to keep and what to throw away.

So far we've started filling a trailer with trash, and hauled one load of stuff to my brother's place.  Seems his garage runs out of room and so his stuff ends up in mine!

:(

Anyway,  y'all take care.

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Hunterbug

Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

gitano

It might reach 45 today.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

rockinbbar

79 right now....2:45 pm.

No campfire needed today...:)
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

Daryl (deceased)

It's 90 at 2:30 here Rockin', and the wind's blowing pretty hard...in your direction.  I figure you might have some wind tomorrow.

;)

Daryl

RIP Linden33

M. R. Byrd

It broke a hundred here in Kansas yesterday. Today we had some high clouds and it only got to 90. Too hot and way too dry here and no moisture in the long range forecast.

I ask Easter blessings on you all as we celebrate the Risen Savior.

God Bless,
Maynard
Maynard Reece Byrd
Dodge City

buckshot roberts

;) Maynard, so true  I have made plans to be in church sunday, I was hopin the dogwoods would have bloomed by now,have a good weekend, Ron

M. R. Byrd

Bet the dogwoods would be pretty in your neck of the woods. The flint hills of Kansas, SE of Wichita, get really beautiful this time of year with the redbuds. You know there is not much I can think of that is much prettier than sitting under a big oak tree, looking at some redbuds and calling an ol' gobbler into range. I won't make it down to my buddy's ranch this year, but I sure have some good memories of past hunts.

I would like to have my own private sunrise service at our ranch on Easter morning. I have the cross on "buffalo" bluff now and it should make for a beautiful sight. Neither my wife or myself are sleeping very good now, so sometimes mornings are not good.

God Bless,
Maynard
Maynard Reece Byrd
Dodge City

Tags: