Friday morning

Started by Hunterbug, April 07, 2006, 06:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunterbug

I'll get the coffee going and then I gotta run. We're heading out for the weekend. So everyone stay safe and out of trouble and I'll see you on Monday.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

buckshot roberts

:D  HB thanks for the joe, have a good weekend, bring back a pic or to;) , Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

bowhunter 51

Luck to ya, Hunterbug..........Thanks fer tha coffee!......C'ya monday...........
And Hey buckshot!...Thought you have us some fried wild pork this morning...
Guess your still a'ach'n from run'n up'n down them Tennessee hills behind them
dogs......Ha...Ha....just kiddin'.......Great hunt the other day on wild boar..BH51
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

Jay Edward (deceased)

'Morning guys... thanks for the 'wake up'.  40 degrees in the Valley this morning and I've got to get moving.  Lots to do today and I've got a class tomorrow.

See ya all around the boards tonight.

Antler3

Afternoon , I be running by a little late today so I'll put on a fresh pot and leave some sweet tea for those who'd like. It's a warm spring day here today, a little windy but can't complain. Had a tornado go over us last night. Haven't heard of any damage. Sure glad it stayed up high. Gotta get me a hidey hole fixed, have nowhere to go right now, just have to hunker down and pray. Seems the storms are alot worse than normal this year. Turkey season opens in the morning, gotta get things together. Hope I can sleep tonight ;). Ya'll have a good evening.
ANTLER 3

buckshot roberts

;) A3 the best of luck to ya, hope ya get a bigin, it opens here next weekend an I cant sleep,LOL :D
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Antler3

Thankee much Buckshot. I wish you luck too ! I haven't actually found a roost tree or strut zone, I'll just hunt my normal places and hope fer the best. I know basically where they'll be. We'll see come tomorrow....and if not.....there's time left to make another plan LOL !!! I'll just be glad to be back in the woods  :D :D :D !!!!
ANTLER 3

rockinbbar

I'll have a tall glass of sweet tea, Thanks!

Good luck with the ol' Gobbler...:)
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

Tags: