TGIF, New fire and Fresh Coffee

Started by buckshot roberts, March 24, 2006, 07:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckshot roberts

:D Hey good mornin to ya'll, I got out of bed very late, so it's a big bowl of "Grits", (try'em again for the first time), with some Buttermilk Biscuits covered with pepper gravy, Have a good'n Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Jay Edward (deceased)

Sorry Buckshot... not grits but I'll check around to see if you have some oatmeal.

When I was in Missoula the other day I stopped at The Good Food Store and picked up some of my expensive (but very necessary) coffee beans.  Fresh ground and it sends me into raptures.  We'll just wait til the packers get out of camp and I'll share some with ya.  No... better give them some too since they are doing more work than me anyhow.

38 degrees in the Valley of the Clark's fork with a little haze and some sunshine.  I've got more work to do in the gunshop so I'll mosey along.

buckshot roberts

;) Jay (and for others) here ya go hot from the fire, and with apple's to boot, Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

bowhunter 51

Ha.....Ha......Ron!.....That's what I call a close-up!.......Think I'd like that pepper
gravey and biscuit and some of that hot coffee from them coffee beans that
sends ya into rapture'n.....No disrespect intended, but I don't care nothin' bout'
oatmeal OR grits....I'm a meat and taters kinda guy, eggs n' stuff like that........
And apples...granny smith's!...right out the root cellar...Can't see mash'n stuff
up while I still got my choppers!.........Ha...Ha....Ya'll have a Good'''n!..............
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

Tags: