Bullet Mold for 444 Marlin

Started by Ranch Dog, March 12, 2006, 05:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranch Dog

Hey fellows...

If there are any 444 Marlin hunters and shooters out there interested in casting their own bullets they ought to look at this group buy...  44cal Ranch Dog Group Buy starts now .

This is a bullet mold design specifically for the 444 Marlin. It takes advantage of Lee's Micro-BandsĀ® for tumble lubing the bullet. It has a large meplat (.312") and is .735" in length. The length is very important for pre-1999 Marlins with the 1:38 twist. Bullets with a length greater than this will have a hard time stabilizing without a bit of fine tuning.

The original order was about 2 years ago and I receive a lot of inquires every month asking me when I'm going to do another group buy. I'm not. I've got a couple of molds and they will serve me for years. Jeff223 wanted the molds enough to put together this group buy.

The original 444 hunters that bought the mold have collected quite an amount of big game with this home cast bullet. All three species of deer, antelope, elk, moose, bear, caribou, javalina, feral hogs and nilgai. Check out the link if you are interested in a home cast bullet that performs.

Michael

gitano

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like a good bullet.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: