My favorite fishin' hole

Started by bowhunter 51, March 03, 2006, 07:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowhunter 51

.......................................Cold Creek...................................................
6 mile from dumping into the Mississippi River just north of the Hatchie river....
Crappie, largemouth bass, catfish and bluegill......It's got it all!...Were's yours?
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

buckshot roberts

Me it's the redbird river Ky, good redeye,bass,ect:D get'n about time ya say BH51, Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

bowhunter 51

Yea, buckshot.......Word is, in another week or so (if we get another day or so
of warm weather) black crappie will be hittin' minnows and jigs like crazy, in the
shallower sloughs, creeks and oxbow lakes....I do best when the water is on the
rise........They're biteing now but not real good!.....................

buckshot roberts

:D love them crappie, dont see many black crappie, some have been fishing for them last weeek, Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

bowhunter 51

Behold!..................The image of Cold Creek...........Thanks RatherBhuntin

buckshot roberts

:D BH51, good pic, looks like RedBird River here, Ron

radar

between large mouth, and blue gills in private ponds, crappie, and perch in the lake, rock bass and suckers in the creeks, and all the catfish, carp, small mouth bass, and walleye you want in the susquahanna river,................as long as there's a sunset, and one of my kids with me....................there's my favorite spot.
;) LEARN TO BE CONTENT

buckmaster

Mine is probably eleven point river or bull shoals lake, the bass,crappie,bluegill,northern pike and ect.

bowhunter 51

couple of recent pics......fishin' on the creek....crappie, stripes and one of my
favorite food groups.....CATFISH!!.........Caught the big largemouth, late Jan....

Tags: