Morning

Started by Alboy, February 21, 2006, 03:00:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alboy

Blowed the embers up and got the morning started sleepy heads. The sunrise is the best part don't miss it.

Hot coffee and fresh cow squeezins.

Big biscuits with ham cuts to stack and go. Little mollasses for the sweet hounds. Pepper sauce if you need it for the tummy worms.

See you this afternoon.:D
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Jay Edward (deceased)

Mornin' Alboy, mornin'.  Those coals look just about right for the important work we have to do... stokin' the internal fires.

28 degrees in the Valley of the Clark's Fork and that's a few degrees higher than yesterday morning.  Snow's a comin' and that's for sure.  I can't figure out if we're havin' a late Winter or a early rough Spring.  Either way is OK, I reckon since late Spring and early Summer are not too far off.

I don't know about the rest of you but I love early morning cold bleedin' into late morning warmth.  No wind, a thermos of coffee and a good session at the range.

Anyway... here's my contribution to the 'pot' Alboy... jes' a touch more meat.

buckshot roberts

Alboy thanks for the coffee.and fodd, Jay good pic, thats a lot of hog meat, here is my coutribution for todays meals, have a good'n ya'll
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Hunterbug

Morning everyone. Thanx for the grub guys. The sun is out and it's going to be a beautiful day here. Well, I'd better go be productive. Everyone have a great day, see ya!
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

LLANOJOHN (deceased)

Quote from: AlboyPepper sauce if you need it for the tummy worms.

:D
Tummy worms? Guess that might work.....if needed....for me it keeps me hale & hearty....to be able to laugh at the world...and especially to laugh at myself.....and a good blood purifier! 'nuff said!

Ol' John;)

PS...good breakfast thar, amigo! I am a-cookin' up the grits to go with Jay's campfire bacon & Buckshot's venison!.........yummy!:D
Life Member-NRA-TSRA
Riflesmith-Bolt & Lever Centerfires Only
Left-Hand Creek Rifles
Mark Twain was right-"There is no such thing as too much good whiskey!"
My best advice.."Best to stay outta trees and offa windmills!"

Tags: