Bush Victory

Started by rockinbbar, November 03, 2004, 03:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockinbbar

It appears that our President has won a very decisive victory....

I for one am glad we don't have to go through what we did last election with the loser not conceding, & filing lawsuits & such....
I was scared of that this time as well, but it seems that the election is SO descisive, that it leaves little doubt...It shows just how much the people of our nation really wanted to continue with strong leadership. It also shows how scared they were of Kerry's bunch.

Rockinbbar
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

Hunterbug

I too am glad that it appears that President Bush has won. I am also glad that the republicans have gained in the house and most importantly the senate. And best of all tommy daschle is unemployed!:cool: Now without his obstructionism maby the senate will be able to get a few things done. Another great thing is that I get to go to work tonight in the Peoples Republic of Boulder and see the looks of rejection on the faces of the liberals. :cool: Not that I'm the gloating kind or anything. ;)
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Dragonfly

HOORAY for BUSH!!! Alert news: Kerry just called Bush and conceeded!!!!:D

What a run away election...unexpected but a big run away to be sure. :D

RatherBHuntin

WooHoo!  I',m not usually one to gloat either, but on this very special occasion I will allow it.  What a big victory for the United States of America.  And to all those people out there, those who claimed they would leave the US if George W won, ....well there's flights leaving daily and if you need directions to Canada, //www.mapquest.com .  Not that the Canadians deserve you.  Not just a victory for the US either, but a victory for the world, whether they realize it or not.  The American people have spoken, and I sure like what they have said.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

Dragonfly

Hummm I wonder if there is a mass exodus today!!!!:D :D

People who threaten to leave the country if Bush won had better be on the alert....we don't need them anyway!!!!

The door swings both ways you guys....just don't let it hit you on the back side as you leave...:D

I'm gloating, gloating and more gloating.  Man what a mess the exit polls where and the polls prior to the election.  What's up with that???? :eek:

Whose the man?  BUSH BABY!!!!:D

Vacant

I'm glad Kerry was willing to concede. I may not like his policies, but I can at least respect that he was man enough to throw in the towel. Edwards, however, wanted to fight and drag it out in court.

Congrats Mr. Bush!

Randy

Dragonfly

Yes, Kerry was a gentleman and Edwards was "madder than a wet hen".  At least Kerry kept his Senate seat and Edwards gave his up so I have a feeling his political career is over.  Edward had already pulled up stakes and moved to Washington....SHEEZ...he was just sure they were going to win in his mind.

OH Well!!! GO BUSH!!!:D

RatherBHuntin

Yes, finally something good to say about that man.  If he had dragged this out like Gore did, the entire world would have been laughing at us, and I think many people would have been so disgusted they may not have voted again in the future.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

Hunterbug

And I belive that Edwards senate seat went to a republican too! talk about adding insult to injury.Untill the demoncrats get away from the northeastern tax and spend policies and returen to the southern democrat types they are going to continue to have a bad time of it.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

cgphunter

Americans are sending a message to the world that we ARE comitted to the long haul and doing what's right.
Go big W.

Chris
It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
- Mark Twain

Any relation to the land, the habit of tilling it, or mining it, or even hunting on it, generates the feeling of patriotism.
- Ralph W. Emerson

Dragonfly

What Southern Democrats?  They are far and few between these days.  The south has gone Republican in the past several elections.  Tn didn't even vote for Al Gore!!! And he's from TN. That should provide a clue to the democrats themselves.

Tags: