Hunting Camp Dawn & Coffee

Started by Jay Edward (deceased), January 26, 2006, 07:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay Edward (deceased)

Can you hear those Elk bugling?  

27 degrees in the Valley of the Clark's Fork and a train is rolling through.  Kind of reminds me of that song:

Every night I listen, lie awake and wait, wish the railroad didn't run so near.

Cause the rattlin' and the clatter of that old fast freight, keeps a makin' music in my ears.

Go bum again, go bum again.... OooooooooooEeeeeeeeee, here that whistle blow.

Know the tune?

Well, I ground some coffee beans from The Good Food Store and it's enough to make you want to drink the whole pot.  Man!!!!

Oatmeal with bananas, fresh made bread  (toasted with  real butter and raspberry jam) and fresh ground coffee (the store blend).  

For those of you who are very, very weak... there is a side of bacon hanging in the tree (sans bears) and farm eggs the Amish sell in the box that's hanging on the other limb.

buckshot roberts

;) Jay, thanks for the coffee, Man thats how I like my coffee, ground, and thats a good pic.
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

LLANOJOHN (deceased)

Jay,

Man, that SOUNDS and SMELLS so good and I am not an "oatmeal" kind of guy but I would sure go for a bowl full right now.  Homemade bread...ummmm!  and RASBERRY JAM!!!  Ohhhh, merciful heavens!!

But I am a weak person also....the bacon & eggs.......:D :D :D :D

I just gained 10lbs reading this post............oh well, toothpicks and water for breakfast in the morning

Ol' John......;)
Life Member-NRA-TSRA
Riflesmith-Bolt & Lever Centerfires Only
Left-Hand Creek Rifles
Mark Twain was right-"There is no such thing as too much good whiskey!"
My best advice.."Best to stay outta trees and offa windmills!"

edwennink

"He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it, hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart" ... C.S.Lewis

LOL,

Ed

Tags: