Model 70 Supergrade Centennial 30-06

Started by M1Garand, January 15, 2006, 12:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M1Garand

I just noticed this today and though I don't own any I've aways liked the look of the Supergrades. I think they're only making around 300 of these but what a sharp rifle to add to the collection.

Marlin917VS

That's some nice looking wood.  Looks a little out of my price range, and its a 30-06...:D
"If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil."

The 30-06 is like a perfect steak next to a campfire, a .300 Win Mag is the same but with mushrooms, a baked potato, and some A-1 Steak sauce...

buckshot roberts

;) That is a good looking winchester model-70, I've always liked them, I got this one back in 1978.
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Hunterbug

That is a nice looking gun. Someone sign gitano up for two. ;)
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

gitano

Actually, I might "take" two if they hadn't put that engraving on the bolt. :( Otherwise, that's a very pretty piece.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

Looks almost as nice as a Sako!.....what's the engraving on the bolt? Why would anyone engrave a bolt? Regards, Rick.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Hunterbug

SakoRick, it says 1906-2006 100 years of 30-06 Springfield.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Tags: