Tree Rats now have Subburban Cousin's Help

Started by WHITETAIL HUNTER, January 10, 2006, 05:14:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WHITETAIL HUNTER

I heard this morning on my into work that the Squirrels have recruited new help.
You will have to forgive me for I forget the location. But there was a old man who hated mice, rats with a passion. His hate was so bad he had traps everywheres. But this weekend he was burning a pile of leaves, and he see this little cute mouse, so he had a idea. He went over caught the buck-toothed rodent, and proceeded to throw the critter in the flames. Unbeknown to the old man the mouse had recieved special forces training from his bigger cousins the famous Squirrels. The mouse jump from the flames, fur blazing, and ran into the old-man's house, the one that is now in a pile of ashes. :eek:  

Personally I can't imagine trying to explain that one to the insurance adjuster, and I don't feel so bad for useing a 12ga a few years ago to rid the farm of Rats. :rolleyes:  I also think that P.E.T.A. might have something to do with it, it does sound like something they would do.  :frown
Preserve the heritage, take a youth hunting.

Nothing outruns a deer, BUT A MAGNUM :eek:

crowkiller

I know what you mean, it can get ugly when animals turn on you :)
I was once attacked by frogs in the middle of night. That got ugly.

buckshot roberts

;) LOL, I would have like to have seen that, about the frog's.

;) I saw that on CNN news about the rat, So the guy set fire to a rat and it ran in to the house,  O'well when he get a new home, maybe it'll come with a few cat's, HUH .
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

WHITETAIL HUNTER

I have to correct my orginal post, the old man said the mouse was dead before he through it into the fire, The Firefighters say that the fire was to close to the house, and set a window on fire, in which went through the house lie it was paper.
Preserve the heritage, take a youth hunting.

Nothing outruns a deer, BUT A MAGNUM :eek:

buckshot roberts

:rolleyes: HUH maybe he just set the fire, and it's all a story about the "mad rat";)
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Tags: