RMC Accusport Flintlock

Started by mossie, December 21, 2005, 10:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mossie

Does anyone have one of these new flintlocks with 1 in 28 twist. How do you like it? What loads and sabots are you shooting? What kind of group do you get at 100 yards. I think I need one of these so please offer your opinions on them. Thanks. Jeff

Alboy

Mossie

Hang in theere and there should be some reply. I shoot traditional my self and doing more smoothbore work lately than anything. So I am of absolutely no use on this subject.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Marlin917VS

I can't help you out, but I was wondering the same thing. I saw some of them at a gun show a while ago, and just havn't gotten one yet. The store where they have them is up near state college and is about a 2.5 hour drive so I'll be going up at some point, just havn't gotten around to it. They seemed very well made and solid. The guy at the show was telling me they are all custom components. I would also like to hear from someone who has one.
"If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil."

The 30-06 is like a perfect steak next to a campfire, a .300 Win Mag is the same but with mushrooms, a baked potato, and some A-1 Steak sauce...

Tags: