New Exercise Routine

Started by Twizzler, November 21, 2005, 06:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twizzler

~New exercise routine~
If you're over 40, you might want to take it easy at first, then do it faster as you become more proficient. It may be too strenuous for some.

Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!

SCROLL DOWN...

NOW SCROLL UP..

That's enough for the first day. Great job.

Dragonfly

LOL!!! You got me...!!!! Anyway I hate exercise so this is the berrires!!! LOL!!! :D  :D

Twizzler

Yea I fell for it to. How are the Kids?

Dragonfly

The kids are great!!! They have been on the adventure of a life time!!
And are preparing for another great adventure with me.  :D

Twizzler

Do you know yet when they will arrive?

Dragonfly

We've been promised before Thanksgiving.  I'm expecting them anytime.  I'm almost afraid to leave the house. LOL!!! But we are supposed to get a heads up.

Twizzler

I keep praying for you and your husband. I will be expecting updates you know that right?
God Bless you

Antler3

Good exercise !!! I fell for it too !!!! Yes please let us know how everything unfolds Draggy, still prayin'.
ANTLER 3

Dragonfly

Thanks for the prayer Twizzler and Antler.  And I will keep you posted on future events.

I'm taking them with me next week deer hunting with the buckster.
We're going over to Paris Landing for a few days...and go deer hunting during rifle season.  I've already rented a cabin.
John can drive over when he can get loose so it's going to be sorta of a mini vacation for him.  And he can spend some time with the boys alone.

They aren't going to go back to school until the new year starts so they will have plenty of time to adjust.  Then we are going to send them to private school until the end of the school year.  See how that works out and maybe it will be a constant.
Just have to play it by ear.

Twizzler

Good luck with the deer hunt. I am sure the boys will have a great time. Nothing like the good outdoors to refresh the mind, body, and spirit.

Tags: