Pictures

Started by Luke, November 20, 2005, 03:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke

Does anyone have any pics of small game?

motor (deceased)

got this cat awhile back..he had just caught and killed a rabbit..
Just an ole sinner saved by grace

buckshot roberts

;) Motor, that a nice cat, what you shot it with.
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Hunterbug

Here's a snowshoe that I got last winter.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

buckshot roberts

:) Hunterbug, Nice pic's, Hey it that rem model 66.;)
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

sav17

heres a few rabbits and a fox that got in front of my savage 17hmr :D

your friend...............................Richie
happiness is a critter in the crosshairs

Marlin917VS

This is why you don't shoot a squirrel with a 17hmr unless you go for a head shot...
"If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil."

The 30-06 is like a perfect steak next to a campfire, a .300 Win Mag is the same but with mushrooms, a baked potato, and some A-1 Steak sauce...

buckshot roberts

;) Man it looks like it got shot with a cannon.

sav17

i can vouch for the 17hmr on squirrel especially the 17grn v,max,body shots render them inedible

also nasty if you gut shoot a rabbit,no pics though too gory:o tends to put what should be inside on the outside and once again inedible:(
happiness is a critter in the crosshairs

Hunterbug

Yep it's a Nylon 66. I paid 20 bucks for the rifle, 26 for the mounts and someone gave me the Weaver V4.5 scope. It's the only thing I use for rabbits and I only take head shots.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

buckshot roberts

;) Hey Sav17, I'm with you on that, I just SQ hunt with my 410, I get about 5 or less shot in them, but I use a 12ga 8# shot on rab's.

;) Hunterbug, you can't bet those old rem 66, They are the only good 22 auto they made to me, I had one when i was a kid, you have a good set up.

motor (deceased)

Buckshot, killed him while deer hunting..used a 270 rem..
Just an ole sinner saved by grace

drinksgin (deceased)

Here is some sorta fat small game.:)
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

buckshot roberts

;) Here is some from around my Deer feeder. Coon, Squirrels, turkeys (Now that I know how to Jpeg?).

English

Here's a picture of my boy and a gray squirrel we took this last Saturday.  Tyler is 9 and this was his first time to go along with me on a hunt.  Tyler is handicapped but sure enjoyed himself even if it was 10 degrees when we left the house.  

Mike
BAD RIVER FIEST

Tags: