Good morning to all

Started by Highstand, October 27, 2005, 03:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Highstand

Well another busy day for me. Grand Jury Court then off to the funeral home.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Highstand

Daryl (deceased)

Hope you do too Highstand.  Grand Jury and the funeral home doesn't sound like a very good day, but I hope you'll make the best of it!

Y'all take care,
Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Dragonfly

Good morning!!! I agree with Daryl.  Sounds like a bad day to me.

But I know you will make the best of it!!!

Jay Edward (deceased)

Grand Jury... the legal system never stops.  Each crime seems to occur relatively quickly.  Catching, prosecuting and incarceration is so slow that you couldn't possibly catch up even if another crime didn't occur for a year.

A strong cup of coffee, a crossword puzzle and I'm at the beck and call of any legal evolution.  Of course there are sometimes compensations... there could be free doughnuts.

Rainy and overcast in the Valley of the Clark's Fork this morning.  I wonder if that 5 point will wander into the back yard today?  I've got the old Paper Sharps partially loaded just in case.

See ya all around the boards.

12 gauge

Good morning THL!

I tell ya this morning it felt like winter! It was 35 degrees this morning, frost on the grass in the front yard looked like a ice ring, and even my folks vehicles were covered in a thin sheet of ice! Just trying to open the door my hand kept slipping off the handle!

Well hopefully it won't be too cold today, I am hoping to get outside and work in my garden some more, due to a essay that is due tomorrow and some other homework I gotta do, i am not going to be able to make a bow hunt this evening. Plus we have that halloween party on saturday at my sister's friend's house so I've got to get all my stuff together and plan on what I am going to look like. I've got a good idea, and you guys will see what i am talking once i post pictures of the costume in the photo contest!

Well i am in school right now, currently in second block, bells going to ring in about 15 minutes so i better go ahead and get off and finish what i am doing..well i hope everyone has a great day today and god bless to all! :cool:
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

buckshot roberts

:) Yep morn'n to all, it was like winter this morn'n out look'n for that tom, found out someones has been hunt'n on my land, left some beer can's, ect, maybe thats why i cant find those turkeys, this person has been hunt'n with dog's, until this even'n.
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

WHITETAIL HUNTER

Quote from: buckshot roberts:) Yep morn'n to all, it was like winter this morn'n out look'n for that tom, found out someones has been hunt'n on my land, left some beer can's, ect, maybe thats why i cant find those turkeys, this person has been hunt'n with dog's, until this even'n.
:frown  Well I don't consider anybody who leaves trash behind a hunter, ESPECIALLY BEER CANS!!!!!!!  What was he going to shoot ? His own head, sorry to hear they trashed your land.

On the other hand good luck with the Gobbler. ;)
Preserve the heritage, take a youth hunting.

Nothing outruns a deer, BUT A MAGNUM :eek:

buckshot roberts

:) Yep I know what your say'n,  I would never have known this if not for, go'n a round about way to check on my deer feeders,  from what I can see he came in on and atv, with two dog's, you can use dog's to locate and flush turkeys in the fall, Man this person took lunch, 6 feet from my deer feeder, Potted meat and beer can's, feed his dog's to, even went to the bath room,  up until this morn'n, I could not understand why two day's before season open'd  I was seen trukey signs, now none, I have one more day, and it opens again in Dec.
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

12 gauge

It is agrivating to know someone is trespassing on your land and running dogs, as a matter of fact last year we had to run quite a few guys who were running dogs off our property. Now we have signs up saying "Private Property" that way NOONE in their right mind would come into our land, or there will be this ol' 12 Gauge standing there waiting for them lol! :p :rolleyes:

The best way to handle stuff like this is posting signs expecially in the area where they trashed your land, that say private property, or post a note saying that you know they are there, and if they don't get off that you are calling the police or handling it yourself. I've never heard of a hunter so disrespectful of someone's land completely trashing it! Now that will get me and my dad upset!! :frown Get that trasher off of your land! And notify the authorities!

Good luck hunting! and god bless! :D
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

Kit

Hi!  Mornin!  sun's out but cool here.

Quote from: 12 gaugeGood morning THL!
 ... due to a essay that is due tomorrow and some other homework ... not going to be able to make a bow hunt this evening.
*sigh*
 What's this country coming to?
 :confused:

Quote from: buckshot roberts:) Yep morn'n to all, it was like winter this morn'n out look'n for that tom, found out someones has been hunt'n on my land, left some beer can's, ect, maybe thats why i cant find those turkeys, this person has been hunt'n with dog's, until this even'n.
aRGGGGHHHHH..... can you fingerprint those beer cans?
 :rolleyes:

Hey 12 Gauge -- can you hook him up with some halloween bones and scary things to hang in his trees like scarecrows to keep the tresspassers out?

I hope you have your "POSTED" signs all freshly painted!!!!!

And hope you get your Tom!!!  I hear a pheasant calling as I write...

Have a great day all!

buckshot roberts

:) Yep, came home and made a few call's, I'm go'n back and put some more signs up, that a trip to town now, they came in off of a atv trial, that's on the management area, (Now I 'll have to post signs say'n that I  trap in here), this person knew this was private property, buy the way he came in, (I took it at first that maybe someone was just try'n to find their dog's) I'l get me some kind of cable, put it across were they came in at, mark it so they can see it.

Highstand

INDICTED! Yee hooo. Long process in court today but the bad guy at least got indicted! I guess we will see if it goes to trial or not.

Well now off to the funeral home.

Highstand

Tags: