I,m baack

Started by sav17, October 25, 2005, 02:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sav17

Hi all didja miss me huh huh didja miss me:D betcha didn even notice I,d gone:(
Missed you all my hard drive threw a wobbler on me so Ive been off for a while but I,m back now.
Come on who said "oh no I thought we,d got rid of him":p
happiness is a critter in the crosshairs

12 gauge

Don't worry Sav! We all missed ya!

We all knew you were gone and we all were wondering "Now what happened to that there Sav??" ;) :rolleyes:

Welcome home bud! Welcome home! :) :D
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

sav17

Ah thanks guy,s that really nice of you I have been climbing the walls trying to get back on line Ive really missed you all it feels really good to be back

Your friend.........................Richie;)

Dragonfly

Well I gots to tell you I was worried to death!! I really mean it Sav!!

I was thinkin' ya gots your nickers in a wad and strangled yourself to death..LOL!!!!:D

Then I got to thinkin maybe them fish grease cars overwhelmed you and your were sick.

Then I got to thinkin' maybe your asthma was doing it's thing.

Well heck fire Sav.  I was really worried.

But so pleased to see you are alive and well.  Thank goodness!!!:)

sav17

awe draggy,

I knew I could depend on you babes,hows that baby sister of your,s:D

buckshot roberts

;) Yep it's good to see a friend back here at THL, i got your e-mail, sent you a reply.
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

RatherBHuntin

Well Sav17, while you were gone several cartridges were invented, Mossberg started making rifles again, California is again trying to outdue Great Britain in outlawing guns, and hunting has started in the colonies.

Welcome back!
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

Dragonfly

RatherB...good one!!! LOL!!!:D

My baby sis is doing fine Sav.  She's coming to Nashvegas next week for a few days.  She's a busy gal my sis!!

I just bought her a Miata bra for her car...ain't that nice????:D  Early birthday present.

sav17

Quote from: RatherBHuntinWell Sav17, while you were gone several cartridges were invented, Mossberg started making rifles again, California is again trying to outdue Great Britain in outlawing guns, and hunting has started in the colonies.

Welcome back!
Cheers Glenn,
I don,t believe so much could have happened the moment I turned my back what is the world coming to;) :D :D :D
It,s good to be back with my friends.................................Richie

buckshot roberts

;) Yep, alot of unknow comic's here, lol, hey DE'FLY, If she get stop'ed fer speed'n can De' police search her car with that thing on it
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

sav17

draggy,woss a miata bra????????is it like cute lingerie for the descerning sports car driver,if so get us a photo will yuh:p ;) :D :D or is it one of them things that goes over the front of your zoomer to protect your nose cone:(

Brithunter

Hi Sav,

Hmm I was wondering where you had got to :rolleyes: thought you might be a wandering in the Welsh hills chasing them there Fallow since the Rut has started ;) .

Here's hoping the my computer stays up and running, looks like my monitor is starting to fail it's getting darker :confused: .
Go Get them Floyd!

Dragonfly

LOL!!! Take off the blooming sun glasses Brith and your monitor will lighten up!!!LOL!!!:D :D :D

Brithunter

Now Dragonfly,

Sorry to say but some rotten "tea leaf" (thief) stole my presciption sunglasses whilst I was paying for a gun mag in the news-agents. I had taken them off and put them down to pay and when I picked up my stuff they were missing. Cannot afford to replace them but my normal glasses have reactolight lenses which does help a bit. However I do not wear glasses for close work in fact to see better I have to take them off.

My computer is getting on in years now. It's an IBM Aptiva 350 Mhz with a AMD K6 processor, see I told you it was old :eek: , the 500 Ghz processors had just  hit the market when I brought this one, I could not affird the latest so this one had to do and I must say it's done me well over the years. I have upgraded it slightly by doubling the RAM and addinf a re-writer and a DVD player but it really needs a better graphics card and more RAM to use the DVD properly :( . Let's hope the moniter hangs on for some while as replacing it will be hard jsut now:o .
Go Get them Floyd!

sav17

Hi Kev,

Well it seems I am not the only one to be having pooter probs,what do you use to generate the steam to power your old unit then huh:p :D :D
Hey got my deer vatiation through,but they,ve hit me with another supervision period:frown :frown can use a 243 to kill a fox but have to have someone hold my hand in case a deer jumps out in front of me.
Suppose it makes sense to them though there is a little bit more involved in deer stalking than plinking thumper,saw one last weekend but couldn,t get a clear shot so let it walk,I have a feeling it wont be long now though,got my ammo all loaded and tested at the range,just hope I dont get the dreaded buck fever
I will keep you posted.................................................Richie;)

Tags: