Started by Dragonfly, September 20, 2005, 08:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonfly

1 qt half and half
1 cup Jack Daniels
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 extra large eggs
1tbsp chocolate syrup
 And if your inclined instead of chocolate syrup add instant coffee instead.

Put everything into a blender and mix
Makes about 3 small mason jars
Enough for one person.

For 5 people make every thing 5...and 10 eggs instead of 2.

Makes about 5qt mason jars...serve in mason jars!!!:rolleyes:

Gmoney

-Greg

Personal field testing trumps everything no matter what Field and Stream says, what your degree of perceived manhood is, or what your buddies think.

Dragonfly

It is Gmoney!!! Extremely good and much cheaper than buying Bailey's.

Couse I don't drink but I do fix it for the hubby and guests.  And everyonce in a while a sip or two will do me. :D :D

Hunterbug

I'll have to try that. I much prefer St Brendans over Baileys but I love Irish cream.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Dragonfly

Bailey's is very expensive.  This recipe is not!!  I make it from time to time if we are having guests.  Great after dinner drink for guests. :)

sav17

Hi Draggy,
Home made baileys,a comprehensive knowledge of the mechanics of creating moonshine and you dont like a swig ,your teasing me right:p :p :D :D :D
happiness is a critter in the crosshairs

Dragonfly

Sav I would just dearly LOVE a swig.  But alas it's not for me.  I love good whiskey!!! Especially Jack!!! I've partied a lot in my day and I long for a good swiffle of the entire bottle of Jack!!!

Nope I ain't kidding!!! TIs the truth, I'm sorry to say.  Wish it weren't so but tis.

But you know what I've learned...ya can have a great time not drinking!!! OH WOW!!! Can you ever and you remember it the next day...:D :D

buckshot roberts

;) Dang That sounds good, I'm a drink'n MAAAAN, But I DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE ANY, AND I DO NOT DRINK AND HUNT OR, FISH,  I"s fall in the river one time:eek:  I did'nt like it.:D
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Hunterbug

I used Jameson Irish Whisky and it turned out real good. I was just barely able to ge tthe lid on my blender. Thanx Draggy. And just remember, in all things, moderation.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Dragonfly

We've had company and I made a big batch yesterday afternoon.  The guys have really enjoyed my "makin's".

I also made Cocanut Margarittas....tequila.  "Ba Boop ba boop ba bommp!! TEQUILLA!!!"

I have to tell you when I take the top of a bottle of Jack I nearly faint!!! The smell is so delicous!! Thank goodess I can smell...LOL!!!:D

Gmoney

Come on now Draggy, coconut margaritas.....!!!!! You just gonna spew that out and leave us all hanging here wondering how you came up with that and didn't post the recipe?....:).....that sounds very, very interesting.....oh and anything else you fix why don't you just write it down post it all here for us to salivate over.....:)
-Greg

Personal field testing trumps everything no matter what Field and Stream says, what your degree of perceived manhood is, or what your buddies think.

Dragonfly

Ok, GM...sorry about that!!!:D

1. can of coconut cream
2. 1 little bottle of coconut margaritta...or you can buy a pint.  I like the little bottle..jigger bottles...
3. I add 2 jigger bottles to every pint I plan to make.
4. can of sweet milk...evaporated.

Mix coconut cream, sweet milk together.  Add jiggers of coconut tequilla...
Makes 2 pints of Coconut Margarittas....!!!

And you can double the recipe...this really goes over great!!!:D

Oh and serve in Mason Jar. :rolleyes:

Dragonfly

Oh by the way...the jiggers come in little bottles at the Liquor store...50c a piece.

Whiskey shush!!! You asked for this GM!!!!:D

1/2 gal Whiskey
4 tea bags
2 cups boiling water
12 oz Orange Juice Concentrate
12 oz Lemonade Concentrate
8 cups cold water
2 cups sugar

Boil 2 cups of water with the 4 tea bags.
let seep until strong tea, remove tea bags
Add the Orange Juice Concentrate and the Lemonade Concentrate, 1/2 gal whiskey, 8 cups of cold water and 2 cups of sugar.  Mix well.  Place whole mixture in freezer until shushy.  Serve in any large cup or mason fruit jar for a great time!!!!:D :D

Ya know it's a crying shame...I'm a tea toter!! SHEEZ!!!

This is a great crowd pleaser too!!!

I've learned to do all these recipes because of John's business clientel.
And they love to come to our house!!!!

Humm and here I was thinking it was my Good Looks that was bringing them to the house...Hummmm:rolleyes:

buckshot roberts

;) Hey, did you go to bar school,  Makes me won't to drink:rolleyes:
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Dragonfly

No Buckshot I actually learned how to make all these drinks in of all places...getting my BSRN...At the University.  I guess they figured we would all marry docs and keep busy entertaining.  And we had to know how to make some really neat things to be impressive...!!!:D

Do ya think???:rolleyes:

Tags: