Labor Day Morning warm up.

Started by Alboy, September 05, 2005, 05:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alboy

Every body is surely going to be busy on this the day laborers are supposed to rest and be honored.

Breakfast is going to be fast and one skillet this morning.

Scrambled eggs with sausage, cheese, diced potatoes, bacon, onion and bell pepper.

Salsa, jelly, butter beside the flour tortillas, rollem how you like em and go.

See every one for the big supper tonight.  I am fixing a brisket and smoking a turkey, bring what side dish you feel like for a supper of friends. :)  :p
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

rockinbbar

Sounds like a deal, Alboy!

I'm eating light this morning, saving rom for supper! :D

Rockin'
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

buckshot roberts

:) Morn'n, Just Raisin bran for me, Yep, That smoke turkey sounds good,  Need to make a  smoker or buy one,;)
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

tn.varmit

That brisket sounds good how bout I fix some cooked cabbage as a side?

buckshot roberts

Hey, all this talk about some good food, and yard work got me very thirsty http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b196/ron51/100_1645.jpg
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Alboy

Now that my day is pretty much done I will take 1, at 1/2 the second one throw a pillow under my head, OK?  I am a cheap date anymore.

Here is a little look in on what took up my day. Floor buffed out and about 1/3 of the tile down. This will be the Birdhouse Room. Next is the John Wayne Room.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

M. R. Byrd

Alboy,
Now that is a good looking tile job. Nice tile, looks oversized, maybe 13 x13? You doing the work? I really like tile and do my own, but my knees really do not appreciate it at all.

Looking good!

God Bless,
Maynard
Maynard Reece Byrd
Dodge City

buckshot roberts

:D That is one very nice tile job, I do tile and hardwood flooring for a living.

Alboy

Thanks for the compliments.

The tile is 16"x16" or there abouts. Goes pretty fast but I just can not kneal that long. Should finish up this coming weekend/
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

buckshot roberts

;) Hey, That is going to look good, that is some big tile, most of the work i do is in 11x11, 8x6, the kitchen, bathroom stuff, I started out helping my brother-in-law, and his uncle, I do more of the hard flooring, but end up with some tile to do on each job, sometimes we get big jobs to do and help each other and do the 50/50 split;), Yep I use knee pads,  I know albout the long knealing,  You do have a good job going, post a pic, when you get done.

Tags: