Started by born2bhuntin, October 24, 2004, 06:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

born2bhuntin

Why is it I can't seem to ever get my avatar to load or not available to upload? THanks!
>-------->  >-------->
"BORN TO BE HUNTING"

Daryl (deceased)

If you'll send it to me, I'll see what I can do about putting it in for you.

Not sure what's up with you not being ablt to do it, but I should be able to get it done.

Just click on my handle up there and it'll let you e-mail me.

Take care,
Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Daryl (deceased)

There you go, amigo!

Take care,
Az
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

born2bhuntin

Thanks Daryl or alias-AzKiote!
>-------->  >-------->
"BORN TO BE HUNTING"

rednkwmn

I want to know how do I even get an Avatar? I see everyone else has all of these cool pictures, even some that are animated, but I have no idea where you find them or how you get them loaded on your name. I can't edit my avatar even if I had one! When I go to my profile and select "edit avatar", the only option I have is "do not show avatar". I can try to unclick that or even click the reset button all day long and nothing happens.  :(

mtsharps

Hey rednkwmn

I had to have jay Edward put mine on for me I had the same problem

Marlin917VS

same here...Jay put mine in too.
"If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil."

The 30-06 is like a perfect steak next to a campfire, a .300 Win Mag is the same but with mushrooms, a baked potato, and some A-1 Steak sauce...

Hobie

I'd like to know what's up with the avatars, too.

Jay Edward (deceased)

Rednkwmn & Hobie...just let me know what you wish to do.  I can put up what you've created or help you make something that pleases you.  - J

Hobie

It is just my own mug.

Kinda sad, but then EVERYBODY knows me. ;)

Jay Edward (deceased)

Thar ye be Hobie...yer own mug mit handle.

Hobie

Thanks! (I think... ;) )

Tags: