Accessories for Ruger's New 45 Auto?

Started by 147 Grain, August 16, 2005, 11:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

147 Grain

Just ordered a new Ruger KP-345PR for $419 from Davidsons (thru Guns West in Utah) and need some advice for accessories, such as a light or laser setup that fits this model.

Thank-you in advance of your assistance!

Steve

* Shot Placement
* Bullet Construction / Weight Matched to Game
* Choice of Caliber

Nosler AccuBond

Marlin917VS

I got the ruger p345 too.  I really like mine.  It really dampens the recoil, making it easier for multiple shots.  I'm not a very good shot with a pistol (actually pretty bad) but it is easier to shoot than most other pistols I've shot.  It fits very comfortably in my hands.  I was supposed to take a lesson off of a guy who trains police to shoot, but he had to cancel at the last minute, so I'm still waiting for him to reschedual.  I'm hoping that will help my shooting out.  I was looking at flashlight/lasers online and they are all more expensive than I can afford.  I think it uses the same rail as the glocks and most other pistols, so most lights will fit.  On another forum a lot of people were talking about the M6 streamlight and all said how much they liked it. They cost about $270 though, so it's a little expensive for me.  This site has the m6 and some cheaper (and some A LOT more expensive ones). http://www.copsplus.com/weaponlights.php I'd like to get one after a while, but can't afford it for a while.
"If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil."

The 30-06 is like a perfect steak next to a campfire, a .300 Win Mag is the same but with mushrooms, a baked potato, and some A-1 Steak sauce...

147 Grain

Just fined outfitting the Ruger KP-345PR 45 auto ($419 from Davidsons) with a M6 Tactical Laser - Light combo ($279 from OMBPS Police Supply). Will let your know how it shoots.

* Shot Placement
* Choice of Caliber

Nosler AccuBond

Skip

147Grain

That looks to be a sweet combination! How many shot is the pistol?

147 Grain

* Shot Placement
* Choice of Caliber

Nosler AccuBond

Tags: