FOR SALE:Remington Sam Walton 1100 NIB CHEAP

Started by gunbroker90, July 21, 2005, 02:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunbroker90

hello everyone,
  i am selling a NIB remington Sam walton limited edition 1100. it was assembled for the first time saturday for photos. it has english-style high gloss american walnut stock with fine, deep checkering. it has a deep luster blue with gold enlay of sam walton on left side surrounded by engraving with his signature on right side and under that it says "limited edition". it includes all 3 chokes, choke wrench, "j-lock" keys, magazine plug, and all papers. being an 1100 it can only handle 2 3/4" shells. the 20 gauge is the LT-20 model and handles like an absolute dream. i paid $750 for each a couple of weeks ago but realized the much needed money should go to more important things. the 12GA. is $525 OBO and the 20GA. is $525 OBO. do not be afriad to negotiate the prices. i will need to send it to an FFL dealer. the buyer must send a copy of his lisence and payment + shipping cost.  if interested in pics or have any questions, email me at dstinson@sw.rr.com. these are are very beautiful guns and i know the buyer will be very pleased. my loss is your gain. thank you for your interest and have a good day.

Mark R

marktx

gunbroker90

alot of people have laughed at that. sir, have you even seen this gun.  if not, i will email some to you. i would post them but the file is to large to uplaod into the forum. even though you may not be interested you will at least know what it looks like.

gunbroker90

I WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING.... THAT'S RIGHT, FREE SHIPPING!

Tags: