Ruger Mk II in 308

Started by NUMBERFARMER, October 07, 2004, 12:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NUMBERFARMER

I have a NIB Ruger Mk II 77R in 308 that I would be willing to sell for $425 delivered to your FFL where legal here in the lower 48 if anyone is interested.

billyhornsby

I have a Ruger 6.5x55, with Sightron scope. Would you be interested in a trade? I had enquired about these Rugers when I found out they were discontiued. Bought a Howa, then the Ruger came through. Just let me know. The man I bought it from said it was new and I received it in the original box. It had a few rounds (for sighting in he said). But is in good condition. A small knick here and there, but otherwise in new condition.

Thanks, Billy

billyhornsby

Hello again, did you ever decide about a trade? I have the Ruger in the 6.5x55 Swede....Billy

NUMBERFARMER

Hi I sent you a pm with my email address so that we could discuss the issue.  Did you receive it or do I need to send it to you again? I might be interested in giving a 6.5 a try.  I have heard that it is a wonderful caliber.  Sorry for not catching up with you, don't know what happened to the pm.

billyhornsby

Hey, no I did not get it. My email address is billyhornsby@comcast.net

billyhornsby

I will be out of town next week, but send me your email address and I will get my FFL to send you his information to ship the gin to. I will also need your FFL man's information to ship my gun to. Thanks, Billy

If you want to phone and talk about it, my cell number is 843-367-8426. Billy

NUMBERFARMER

Tags: