Potluck Sunday Brunch 5-29-05

Started by Kit, May 29, 2005, 07:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kit

Well Hello Y'all, g'morning, buenas dias & g'dday!

I see someone set the coffee on the hot rock and left us all some -- good coffee -- who made it?

I stirred up the campfire and brought bacon, biscuits, and sharp cheddar...

What'ch'all got there to add to the grub?

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Blessings
 ~Kit
 ;)

Dragonfly

I brought taters to make home fries, fried apple pies and some nice cold from the creek Watermelon.

We just got back from John setting up the equipment for the 300voice singing at the old Church and had some dinner on the ground.  Now we go back at 3pm for the 2 hour performance.

It's a cloudy day here in the Mid South and looks a lot like rain.

Everyone have a GREAT SUNDAY afternoon!!!!

Hunterbug

I'll bring some OJ and home made peach jelly. It's a bit over cast and chilly here today. I went 4 wheeling yesterday with some of the guys from work. Here's a pic of Mikes 4Runner. I went down the same hill but at a different angle and didn't have the same issue.

Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Dragonfly

OH WOW!!! Big OOPS there Hunterbug.  And is that legs I see at the side of the truck...????

Antler3

Hope I'm not too late ! I brought some breaded venison loin straps and a strawberry shortcake. Yeppers that is good coffee !
Hunterbug sounds like ya'll had a good ol' time !  Glad to hear you got better results goin' off that hill :) ! Thanks for sharing that.
Sounds like Draggy is having a very busy weekend too ! Good to hear everyone is having fun :D !
ANTLER 3

Hunterbug

Keith was standing on the other side telling Mike where to go. We all made it down ok. I dented my side step but no big deal. There was a Land Rover club up there that went up Carnage Canyon and they rolled one Defender on it's side and a guy in a Discovery broke a weld in a crossmember between the front and back doors and put some good dings in the side.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Tags: