Morning Glories!!!!

Started by Dragonfly, May 27, 2005, 06:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonfly

Breakfast anyone?

I've already fried some bacon, eggs any way you like, sawmill gravey and cat head biscuits with home fries on the side.  Cow butter, strawberry jam and molasses.  Plenty of hot coffee by the fire and sweet milk and OJ is cold and ready in the creek.

It's a beautiful day in the Mid South.  Sunny and bright but a little bit warmer than it's been for this time of day.  It's already 70o and our dew point is a little high so I suspect rain is coming this way with Thunderboomers.

Everyone have a GREAT DAY!!!!

Hunterbug

Good morning everyone. Draggy, thanx for the breakfast. I'm glad that it's Friday and a long weekend at that. Does anyone have any big plans? I hope to get out to the range one day and my wife has a list of house things that need to be done. Well, I'd better get moving. Everyone have a great day. See ya!
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Dragonfly

Yep we have some pretty big plans for the weekend.  No traveling but John is performing with the band tonight and with the Jazz band Saturday night so it's going to be a foot stomping weekend for us. :)

And Sunday he is recording in Ky...just a short drive up the road to an old, old Church built in 1828.  300voices and eat on the ground day.  So we should be well fed and have a glorious feeling of the nearness of Jesus.  Gives me chills to think of 300 voices at one time singing hymns.

Then Monday he is taking the day off...but we have a picnic planned with friends.

So all in all I think we are going to have a great weekend with all things covered very well.

rockinbbar

I was a tad late for breakfast, but Thankee anyway, Draggy!

Been one of those weeks...Busy with everything. Is it Friday yet?
Oh yes!! it IS! :D

Keep the cows & horses out of those mornin' glories, Draggy....

Ya'll take care

Rockin'
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

Dragonfly

Will do Rockin'

Since you missed breakfast I've bar b Qued ribs and souther tater salad and baked beans if you desire. :D  And fresh from the oven Sourdough bread and cow butter. :D

Tags: