Thursday morning breakfast

Started by English, May 26, 2005, 05:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

English

Let's have a good old fashioned southern breakfast this morning.  I'm fixin' grits with squirrel gravy, fried eggs, and biscuits.  Coffee is hot and strong and the OJ is fresh squeezed.  If'n your sweet tooth has a craving there's fresh cinnamon rolls for ya.  If your really nice to the cook I'll grill the rolls and you can melt some cow butter on them.

Sunny for now here in Michigan.  Calling for a chance of T-storms this afternoon so I reckon I won't do my outside painting.  Maybe hang a sheet or two of drywall and get it ready for some mud.  Got another week or so of home repairs to get the place in tip top shape for selling.  Hope it sells quick as we've found a place we'd like to buy!

Take care and have a good one.

Mike
BAD RIVER FIEST

Antler3

Well thanks for the fine breakfast English, if you'll grill my roll, I'll get the dishes ;). Good on you, finding a place you like :) ! Hope the rest works out good for ya !

Partly cloudy today in the Ozarks, in the 60's, to reach 75 and we also have a chance for scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. Wish I could figure a way to share with you folks that haven't gotten any. I'm always thankful for the rain , I know how quick it can dry up :)

Applied online for a doe quota permit this morning. They will draw a little over a thousand permits for the zone I hunt, a few more than last year, maybe I will get lucky this year ;) :D :D !!!!!  

Everyone have a great day !!!
ANTLER 3

Kit

Thanks!  For the breakfast!  

YAY! For the finding!

Prayin' for the sellin!

:)
  Blessings - have a great day!

It's sunny here, and I've attached picture of a neighbor who dropped in on me unexpectedly, the other day, and offered to help with my "gardening" on the back fence (also visible in foreground).
  ;)
  ~Kit

PS I got a great little video clip of him neatly -- but barely -- clearing the roof, too!

Antler3

Wow ! How exciting Kit !  Did you get to go up with him ?
ANTLER 3

Dragonfly

Great pic of your neighbors whirleybird Kit.
English I'm a little late for breakfast but I will warm up some of that squirrel gravey and grits.

John and I had to get up into Ky early this morning and it was a beautiful drive.
The weather here is much like Altler3's weather....sunny and bright but a little cool and with a slight breeze. Maybe some scatterd thunderboomers around here later in the day.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!!:)

Kit

Quote from: Antler3Wow ! How exciting Kit !  Did you get to go up with him ?
Yeah I was rather dumbfounded. LOL!  I have no idea if he was offering me a ride because I was practically in shock tee hee -- and on my way to work.  

:(

When I see him again I'll ask, apparently everybody else knows exactly who he is around here.  I tell them a crop dusting heli came by and they all say, "Oh, Cline?"

I did learn that my mastiff, when standing on his hind legs against the fence, is about as tall as me (small for his breed) -- and that he'd defend me from a chopper any day, if I'd just let him!

:D
 bye for now
 ~Kit

Tags: